Out of stock
Warm jacket for insulation at the bivouac or as the main clothing in the high mountains. The product is made using Thinsulate synthetic insulation, which provides the jacket with low weight, good insulating properties, as well as resistance to moisture and crushing. Together with full zip pants makes an excellent set for insulation
- length: the back is elongated at the bottom to protect the body from the wind
- elasticity: the jacket does not stretch
- breathability: the inner insulation and outer fabric are breatable
- pockets: two warm side pockets, one breast pocket with a zipper on the outside and two pockets on the inside. Outer side pockets can be opened both from the bottom and top. Side pockets are insulated with fleece. The location allows you to use a backpack belt, hands can fit in a pocket both above and below the belt. Inside the jacket there are two pockets: one zip and one mesh pocket
- Compatibility with a helmet: the hood is convenient in that it can be worn on a helmet, and if necessary, its volume can be reduced by adjusting the elastic band
- adjustment: at the waist the jacket can be tightened with an elastic band, so that it fits better and does not let the wind it. The bottom of the jacket and the hood are adjustable in volume with the help of elastic lace and retainers. The hood is adjustable both in face shape and in volume.
- type of zipper: the jacket has a zipper with two sliders, which can be opened both from top to bottom and from bottom to top. This makes it possible, for example, to work comfortably in a climbing harness.
- Packing: lightweight packing bag made of synthetic fabric, also it's possible to pack the jacket in the pocket