Out of stock
Two-layer Verva marquee tent that keeps the temperature well and has less heat loss in strong winds than tents
- The construction consists of a rod, a bottom and a two-layer tent which gets stretched by ropes. And octagonal shape and cone-shaped roof provide optimum distribution of living space and windproofness. The tent stands firmly, regardless of the direction of the wind.
- Removable bottom. Bottom material is Oxford 115-135PU. For convenience in bad weather and reducing garbage / moisture inside
- The supporting structure is sewn into the outer tent. Each seam has a stitched 20 mm strap.
- Can be used throughout the year
- Two opposite entrances. On the outer tent on the vertical zip fastener YKK. The inner tent contains fabric tubes.
- three ventilation windows on fasteners for moisture removal
- Tubes are made in such a way that being untied, the fabric closes the entrance. At the same time, the lower edge is short, the fabric less soaks and gets dirty
- Wide entrance of rectangular shape. It makes possible to easily enter into bulky clothes
- Area 240*240 cm