Ultralight backpack for one-day climbing. A minimum of excess - only what is needed on the climb. With a minimalist design and weight, the backpack has retained the functionality and which is necessary for climbing.
This is an ultralight version of our Guide 30L backpack made from high-tech Dyneema® Composite Fabrics. The straps are convenient for climbing and technical work, there is lots of opportunity to attach equipment to the backpack during approaches, and the necessary accessories are included. The volume is perfect for a one-day ascent - a rope, a system, a snack and a warm thing for the route. Two pairs of shoes, pharmacy, jacket, thermos - on the route.
"2 60m ropes, personal special equipment, and a small snack easily fit into the backpack."
Read review >>
- Dyneema® Composite Fabrics
- Cut the back, bottom, front of the backpack from one piece of fabric.
- Expands to the top, simplifies packing and distributes weight.
- Backpack straps are designed for rock climbing and with tools.
- Possibilities for hanging on straps for caritula, self-insurance, walkie-talkie.
- No mesh on the back, does not clog with snow.
- Chest brace.
- Closure of the Roll-top backpack
- Four lines of loops for hanging things from the outside on any side. Does not cling to the terrain and weighs a minimum.
- Compatible with drinking system.
- A pocket under the back for a mattress or seat.
- Places for attaching two tools or trekking poles.
- Cargo handles on the front and back.
- Flip-up belt for attaching a rope and fixing the volume.
- The size of the bag is selected for a typical set of equipment for a one-day ascent.
- Hip belt with voluminous pockets
- Weight 480 grams
- The recommended load is up to 15 kg.
Every detail is thought out by practicing mountaineering instructors and mountain guides. How to get a maximum of details with a minimum of weight, which become visible only when you need them.
- removable belt
- removable chest strap
- 4 removable tool holders
When buying on the Fram-Equipment website - as a gift