Out of stock
Ultralight backpack for technical climbing Talung 60L Hard
Talung 60L Hard is a superlight backpack for technical work and any tasks where the minimum weight of your equipment is important. Excellent for climbing, light trekking аnd low-cost travelling.
This model is issued in two versions - Hard (more durable) - 860 g and DCF (lighter) - 540 g. Talung Hard has enhanced wear resistance and reliability. Anything extra, exactly what you need for real alpinism.
- Minimalistic design: nothing clings or restrict while climbing.
- Perfect geometry of bag
- Made from a single piece of material with a minimum of seams. It saves weight and makes the backpack more durable.
- Fabric is Oxford 420D, Dyneema Rip-stop. Retains its strength under large loads.
- The tube of the backpack closes on the Roll-top: easily coils, conveniently regulate the volume, can be worn without a clamshell top.
- The volume is regulated by the top screed, it can be changed from 45 to 60 liters.
- Large pocket along the back of the backpack for a rug.
- Ergonomic removable clamshell (backpack weight without clamshell is 650g)
- The clamshell opens with a fastex both frontally and from the back. The clamshell has an organizer for 3 compartments.
- The belt is made of a wide strap. It is also convenient to use with a belay system. Does not block access to gear loops.
Possibility of compression and fastening of equipment:
- The modular sling-loop system allows to attach a large number of equipment (crampons, ice axes, ropes, mat, skis, etc.) using screeds .
- The attachment for ice tools is designed to that the tools located as close to the backpack as possible.
- Optionally might be complemented with screeds, helmet mount and rug covers.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps perfectly distribute weight, do not stunning movement while climbing.
- The strap of the shoulder straps go through the entire bottom of the backpack - this design makes the backpack very reliable;
- Each strap has 3 cargo loops for equipment (large longitudinal, small longitudinal and transverse loops for attaching plastic carabiners like Petzl Caritool);
- The backpack does not protrude to the sides so it`s not to interfere with climbing. The shape of the tube allows, if necessary, to fill it up to 60 liters. During the ascent, the half-empty backpack is very compact, and the upper part of the tube and clamshell does not interfere with the helmet.
- Original vertical carrying handles on both sides of the backpack. Both handles are cargo and allow you to hang the backpack on the station and use it as a mini-bag. The vertical shape is convenient for use with big warm gloves.
- fastexes - Woojin Plastic
- three-slot buckles, zippers - YKK
- 650g without clamshell
Fabric: Oxford 420D, Dyneema Rip-stop
Tested on ascents: Talung, Annapurna 3, Langshisa Ri, Kazbek, Broad Peak, Dedigel and other.